- Resume & Such
- Media: Interviews & Appearances
- Links & Resources
I came across an awesome and adorable Tumblr blog this weekend: “Writers and Kitties“. A few of my favorites:
1) William Carlos Williams (look how dapper & lovely he was!):
2) Tennessee Williams (& a curious kitteh):
3) Mark Twain (aww!):
4) Kingsley Amis:
5) George Orwell getting photobombed by a kitteh!:
(“Oh hai der Mizter Orwell, I iz sorry for photobombin yr pictshur wit yr goggie, but I comez to teh beach todai becuz I rilly wantz to talk wit u about dat kitteh in Animal Farm. We felidz resent bein teh symbol ov laziness an apathee!”)
6) Hemingway giving a kitteh some corn. Nom nom nom!:
Go have a look at the rest. Aww!
& Bonus lolz! Check out this screenshot from my iPhone TV listings app:
Ha! “Naughty cats”! For some reason, that makes me think of kittehs reenacting this scene (or any scene, really) from The Benny Hill Show. Cheeky!
Also, a woman cheered for the wrong girl at a swim meet? OH THE HIJINKS!!! Oh goodness, I sometimes forget that AFHV is still on.
Anyway, writers + kittehs = adorableness! ♥